EastLake Church Children’s Center offers a high quality preschool and kindergarten in a safe, caring and stimulating environment where your child can mature and grow.
We Strive to Help Children
- Feel secure and successful away from home and become familiar with “school”
- Develop wholesome attitudes about themselves and others
- Develop self confidence, self expression, self control, responsibility and the ability to be self directed
- Grow in awareness of God and the world around them
To Meet Your Child’s Developmental Needs We Provide
- Opportunities to express creativity through a variety of curriculum and activities
- A stimulating, encouraging, and nurturing environment to foster their desire to learn through active participation
- Curriculum based on all aspects of a child’s growth & development
- Our activities include a chapel program for children once a week with music and Bible-based lessons. Children also say grace at both snack and lunch times.
ANNUAL TUITION: There are 2 payment options:
- PAID IN FULL, on or before July 1st, by cash, cashier’s check or money order only.
- MONTHLY AUTO DEBIT payment (electronic transfer) installments on the fifth of each month, beginning July 5th through June 5th (1/2 payment). For students enrolled after July, an appropriate payment plan will be provided.
We are still placing children for the current school year.
To register your child for the EastLake Church Children’s Center Preschool & Kindergarten, please do the following the steps below. There is a non-refundable registration fee of $125.00 per child or $175.00 per family. Please note that this fee is due for any portion of the school year. Active military are given a $50 discount on the registration fee.
- Fill out a registration form (Preschool Registration | Kindergarten Registration | Transitional Kinder Registration). You can also pick up the forms in person by visiting the Children’s Center office Mon-Fri between the hours of 10:00am-4:30pm.
- Submit your completed registration form in person to the admissions office along with a recent photo of your child and their original immunization card/record.
- Once your registration form has been processed you will receive a phone call from admissions regarding space availability for your child.
All programs at the Children’s Center are operating according to their normal schedules.