Celebrate Recovery is a 12 step program designed to help those struggling with hurts, hang-ups, and habits by showing them the loving power of Jesus Christ through the recovery process.
Celebrate Recovery at EastLake Chula Vista takes place Friday nights at 7pm with a free dinner available at 6pm. Child care is provided for 5th grade and under. Visit the eastlakerecovery.com website for even more resources and information.
Celebrate Recovery at Venice Church offers a free dinner at 6pm and meeting at 7pm on Friday nights.
Celebrate Recovery Small Groups CAN :
- Provide you a safe place to share your experiences, strengths, and hopes with others that are also going through a Christ-centered recovery.
- Provide you with a leader who has gone through a similar hurt, hang-up or habit and who will facilitate the group as it focuses on a particular Step each week. The leader will also follow Celebrate Recovery’s “Small Group Guidelines.”
- Provide you with the opportunity to find an Accountability Partner or a Sponsor.
- Encourage you to attend other recovery meetings held throughout the week.
Celebrate Recovery Small Groups WILL NOT :
- Attempt to offer any professional advice. Our leaders are not counselors.
- At your request, we can provide you with a list of approved counseling referrals.
- Allow its members to attempt to “fix” one another.