EastLake Church Chula Vista is pleased and proud to offer families from our church and community a high quality weekday preschool and kindergarten program. The purpose of our program is to provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment in which their children can mature and grow. Our educated and experienced staff reflects the warmth and joy of daily Christian living. The EastLake Church Children’s Center admits children of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
We Strive to Help Children
- Feel secure and successful away from home and become familiar with “school”
- Develop wholesome attitudes about themselves and others
- Develop self confidence, self expression, self control, responsibility and the ability to be self directed
- Grow in awareness of God and the world around them
To Meet Your Child’s Developmental Needs We Provide
- Opportunities to express creativity through a variety of curriculum and activities
- A stimulating, encouraging, and nurturing environment to foster their desire to learn through active participation
- Curriculum based on all aspects of a child’s growth & development
- Our activities include a chapel program for children once a week with music and Bible-based lessons. Children also say grace at both snack and lunch times.
To register your child for the weekday programs, either the preschool or the kindergarten, at the EastLake Church Children’s Center please do the following:
- Fill out a registration form (Preschool Fees and Preschool Registration, Kindergarten Schedule & Fees and Kindergarten Registration or Transitional Kindergarten Fees and Transitional Kinder Registration .) You can also pick up the forms in person by visiting the Children’s Center office Mon-Fri between the hours of 10:00am-4:30pm.
- Submit your completed registration form in person to the admissions office along with a recent photo of your child and their original immunization card/record.
- Once your registration form has been processed you will receive a phone call from admissions regarding space availability for your child.
There is a nonrefundable registration fee of $125.00 per child or $175.00 per family. Please note that this fee is due for any portion of the school year. Active military are given a $50 discount on the registration fee.
ANNUAL TUITION: There are 2 payment options:
- PAID IN FULL, on or before July 1st, by cash, cashiers check or money order only.
- MONTHLY AUTO DEBIT payment (electronic transfer) of equal tuition installments on the fifth of each month, beginning July 5th through May 5th. Students enrolled after July will be provided a payment plan.
We are still placing children for the current school year.
All programs at the Children’s Center are operating according to their normal schedules.