We are looking for a worship leader to join our church in Temecula, CA. If you are passionate about helping people find and follow Jesus, and you can play and sing, this might be the right place for you.
If you like choirs, 1 hour long worship sets, or disagree with “non-Christian” music being played in service, this is not the right place for you. If you enjoy quiet, soft church music and like telling people to turn the volume down, please don’t apply.
We are looking for someone who can sing, play an instrument, lead a band and lead the congregation.
This is a part time position.
Salary for all positions ranges based on education and experience and will be talked about in second round of the interview process.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO: Our Mission:
- EastLake Church is people helping people find and follow Jesus. Our Vision:
- EastLake Church is a rapidly reproducing multi church with simple systems and structures.
Our Culture and Style:
- We seek to create and support a “come as you are” culture: We don’t expect non-believers to live like or act like Jesus followers. People can belong before they believe, regardless of their backgrounds or current life choices.
- We operate within simple structures, simple schedules, and simple systems: Our mission is too great and the time is too short, so we don’t complicate unnecessarily or try to do everything.
- In essentials we have unity; in non-essentials we have liberty: In other words, we major on the majors and don’t sweat the small stuff. We believe that the Bible is very clear on certain topics of personal conduct and behavior and we believe that we must be clear on these matters. However, we don’t elevate personal or cultural expectations to the level of Biblical mandates.
- We are both attractional and missional: We believe that our church must be “both/and”, not “either/or”. Our church must be both deep and wide, and we don’t see an option in scripture that allows the church to be one or the other. We are attractional in our services to keep people long enough to gain a relationship for the purpose of discipleship. We are missional through the intentional building of relationships with unbelievers so that we might show and share the Gospel.
- We place a high value on reproducing disciples and leaders: We seek to create straightforward discipleship systems comprised of clear and understandable steps. We believe that it is of paramount importance for each and every ministry team to develop a leadership ladder.
- We believe in measurements and accountability: Whether counting conversions, baptisms, serving, membership, groups, leaders, outreach, budgets, giving, or attendance, every number matters because each one represents a person who is cherished and loved by God. These numbers are important and help to tell a story about what God is up to in our church.
- We work hard. We also have fun: We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we take God very seriously. We will commit our very best efforts to Jesus’ mission and leave the results to him. When we see results, we will celebrate.